Tuesday, February 13, 2024

Jennifer Aniston celebrates her 55th birthday with throwback photos

Jennifer Aniston celebrates her 55th birthday with throwback photos and shared it in a video on Instagram.

She also shared a poem by Stanley Kunitz. Some of the words were 

"I have walked through many lives, some of them my own, and I am not who I was, though some principle of being abides, from which I struggle not to stray".

"When I look behind, as I am compelled to look before I can gather strength to proceed on my journey,I see the milestones dwindling toward the horizon and the slow fires trailing from the abandoned camp-sites, over which scavenger angels wheel on heavy wings.

Jennifer Aniston's best friend Courteney Cox wrote a sweet tribute to her,

"Not sure why this is one of my favorite clips… I guess it’s because nobody else in the world could make this line sound so cute

Happy Birthday my sweet Jenny Louise. Also don’t know why I call her that…but I sure do love you ♥️".

No comments:

Jennifer Aniston announced launching of new products of Pvolve

Jennifer Aniston announced launching of new products of Pvolve. She partnered up with Pvolve after being introduced to it in 2021. She post...