Wednesday, February 14, 2024

Gerard Butler once said he trimmed Jennifer Aniston's bush

Gerard Butler had an interview with Men's Health magazine in 2010 and he accidentally said something embarrassing about Jennifer Aniston.

He said, ‘Over Christmas [Jennifer] had a tree-trimming party that I went to. Yeah, I trimmed her bush.’

But he quickly backtracked, saying: ‘Sh-t. Please don’t put that in.’

Then he continue said, ‘I think I get laid less now than I used to, because I’m way more paranoid now – look at f-cking Tiger Woods! I mean, I’m nowhere near as naughty as I used to be, partly because I did a lot of that when I was drinking.’

‘I’m not saying I’ve cut that part out. I’m certainly no angel. There’s no smoke without fire. But, here’s the thing: while they’re accusing me of that, I’ve probably been off somewhere else doing damage with someone else. I’m pretty smart like that. I know how to get away with these things.’

‘In the last five years since coming out here, I’ve had two relationships. I’m not a big relationship guy. One of my vices is, I’m too wrapped up in myself and not always in a good way.’

No comments:

Jennifer Aniston announced launching of new products of Pvolve

Jennifer Aniston announced launching of new products of Pvolve. She partnered up with Pvolve after being introduced to it in 2021. She post...