Thursday, February 27, 2020

Elisabeth Moss didn't attend Jennifer Aniston's birthday party

Elisabeth Moss didn't attend Jennifer Aniston's birthday party. Many assume she attended it just because she was passing by. She told host Jimmy Kimmel, "I've never met her. I literally have never officially met her. And we were staying—well, I was at this hotel and my brother was dropping me off…and I walked into the hotel and there were all these paparazzi outside, so I was like, ‘Who's here?' And I asked and they said it was Jennifer Aniston's birthday party."

"And then the next day, I had all these interviews and they were asking me, like, ‘Oh, my God. Did you have an amazing time at Jen's party? Oh, my God. You went to Jen's birthday party?'". And I decided I wanted to just, kind of, go with it. I wanted to be like, ‘Yeah, I did. We're really close.'"


Source

No comments:

Jennifer Aniston's first boyfriend tells that she is world-class kisser at the age 12

Jennifer Aniston 's first boyfriend tells that she is world-class kisser at the age 12. Both of them dated when they were in seventh gra...