Monday, February 10, 2020

Jennifer Aniston present career achievement award to her publicist Stephen Huvane

Jennifer Aniston present career achievement award to her publicist Stephen Huvane at the Beverly Hilton on Friday. He has been her publicist for over 26 years.

She said this during her speech, 'He’s someone who has been my confidante, my cheerleader, my personal bouncer, my life coach, my personal space-keeper and my dear friend for 26 years".

Huvane then says this about Aniston, 'I love you so much and I will always, always be there for you".

Source

No comments:

Jennifer Aniston's first boyfriend tells that she is world-class kisser at the age 12

Jennifer Aniston 's first boyfriend tells that she is world-class kisser at the age 12. Both of them dated when they were in seventh gra...