Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Kaley Cuoco is happy that Jennifer Aniston follows her Instagram

Kaley Cuoco is happy that Jennifer Aniston follows her Instagram. She explained on how she found out, “I’m about to go shoot. I’m just scrolling my Instagram, and I went on to my favorite human in the world’s page, Jennifer Aniston, just to see what’s up, and, guys, she follows me.”

“So, uh, she’s literally my favorite, like, favorit. I don’t think this Friday could get any better.”

“I feel like I’ve made it. This is the moment. Jennifer, you queen.”

Source

No comments:

Jennifer Aniston's first boyfriend tells that she is world-class kisser at the age 12

Jennifer Aniston 's first boyfriend tells that she is world-class kisser at the age 12. Both of them dated when they were in seventh gra...