Saturday, July 9, 2011

Jennifer Aniston had her handprints on storied sidewalk

Jennifer Aniston had her handprints on a storied sidewalk on Thursday.

She said this on Thursday, "All actors who want to do this, it's really, really fun, but you really, really have to want to do it, (because) there's all sorts of stuff that comes along with it."

"But man, I have to tell you, I never in my wildest dreams though that I'd be sticking my body in cement," added the star, who has had a string of highly publicized relationships with fellow celebrities, after famously splitting with Brad Pitt, including actor Vince Vaughn and musician John Mayer."'

Source

No comments:

Jennifer Aniston will produce “9 to 5” reimagining for 20th Century Studios

Jennifer Aniston will produce “9 to 5” reimagining for 20th Century Studios, together with Echo Films partner Kristin Hahn. The script is b...