Wednesday, August 7, 2024

Jennifer Aniston tells why A-List guest stars on Friends were terrified

During an appearance with actor Sebastian Stan in Variety for the publication’s Actors On Actors series, Jennifer Aniston revealed that A-List guest stars on Friends were terrified because of the live audience.

Aniston tells, "It was like, ‘Who are these people laughing at what I’m saying?’.”

Aniston was asked by Sebastian whether there is difference in "The Morning Show" compare to "Friends". 

She tells, "I think 'The Morning Show' feels like you’re shooting a film, although you’re covering much more real estate a day. The dialogue for me, I would take every Sunday, and I would hammer the whole week out with my acting coach. We would spend three hours, sometimes four, just going over every scene so that I became comfortable. I’m speaking like someone who is way smarter than myself".

 

No comments:

Jennifer Aniston almost didn't get into the Emmys 2024

Jennifer Aniston almost didn't get into the Emmys 2024 because her ticket couldn't be scan through security for two minutes. Onlook...