Thursday, August 1, 2024

Celebrity chef Jamie Oliver recalls Jennifer Aniston's special gift for Brad Pitt's 40th Birthday

Celebrity chef Jamie Oliver recalls Jennifer Aniston's special gift for then-husband Brad Pitt's 40th Birthday. 

During the radio show “Fitzy & Wippa with Kate Ritchie” on Wednesday, July 31, Jamie recalled that Aniston called him few tunes but he hangs up each call because he thought the phone was a prank.

Later on her agent manage to contact him.

He recalled Aniston said, ‘Would you cook for Brad?. He’s well into The Naked Chef and all that business, like he watches it on TV and all that. I said, ‘Absolutely, and I’ll do it for love, because I love you guys.’”

Then he tells that normally he will cook for special reasons, “I don’t purposefully cook for celebrities though, [I] only do it if I’m working in the restaurant and they’re in, or if I’m asked by someone I love or admire which was the case with Jen and Brad. It was Brad’s 40th, so I’ve known him for 20 years now. They’re both beautiful people. I saw Jen a couple of weeks ago, and she’s everything you would want her to be, and more.”

No comments:

Jennifer Aniston almost didn't get into the Emmys 2024

Jennifer Aniston almost didn't get into the Emmys 2024 because her ticket couldn't be scan through security for two minutes. Onlook...