Monday, August 26, 2024

9 to 5 reboot screenwriter Diablo Cody thinks Jennifer Aniston is the coolest girl in the world

9 to 5 reboot screenwriter Diablo Cody thinks Jennifer Aniston is the coolest girl in the world. She tells, “She can make anything happen. She's incredibly powerful. And she's gorgeous and she's cool.”

Jennifer Aniston will produce new version of 9 to 5 through her production company Echo Films, which she runs with Kristin Hahn.

The original movie was in 1980, starring Lily Tomlin, Dolly Parton and Jane Fonda.

Cody tells PEOPLE, “They were looking for a writer, and I heard about it, and I really move on things".

"I thought, ‘If I don't do this, I'm going to regret it.’ And that's always the sign. I think to myself, ‘Would I be viciously jealous of the person who took this job if I didn't take it?’ If the answer is yes, I have to do it.”

Cody was chosen because she has love for the original and she has been in that world as she was working in an ad agency.



No comments:

Jennifer Aniston almost didn't get into the Emmys 2024

Jennifer Aniston almost didn't get into the Emmys 2024 because her ticket couldn't be scan through security for two minutes. Onlook...