Thursday, March 28, 2024

Lisa Kudrow's son used to think that Jennifer Aniston was his mother

During an appearance on Conan, Lisa Kudrow revealed that her son Julian used to think that her Friends co-star Jennifer Aniston was his mother.

Lisa explained, "He got a little confused, I know that he was really obsessed with Jen Aniston".

"He'd fly into her lap. Well, she's a love bug, and that made sense. And I was always glad for anyone that Julian felt love for and felt from."

Lisa then laughed and said, "But then at home, she'd be on TV, and he'd go, 'Mommy!'".

"I'm kind of analytical so I'm like, 'Is this wishful thinking? Do they have some kind of higher soul connection that I don't have with him?' ".

"I'm happy for both of them."

No comments:

Jennifer Aniston shares that fans rely on Friends as a source of comfort

Jennifer Aniston shares that one of the most touching things fans tell her is they turn to Friends whenever they feel stressed, overwhelmed...