Tuesday, February 14, 2023

Jennifer Aniston posted throwback photo of herself and late parents John Aniston and Nancy Dow on her birthday

Jennifer Aniston posted throwback photo of herself and late parents on her birthday. She turned 54 years old on 11 February.


 



























She wrote, "Thinking about these two humans that created me as I bask in the afterglow of a beautiful birthday🎈Thank you ALL for my beautiful birthday wishes. I felt sooooo much love from so many and ALL of it is going to carry me through this wild and beautifully unknown year ahead. I love you! ❤️🌸😘🙏🏼♒️".

Source



No comments:

Jennifer Aniston announced launching of new products of Pvolve

Jennifer Aniston announced launching of new products of Pvolve. She partnered up with Pvolve after being introduced to it in 2021. She post...