Thursday, February 9, 2023

Reese Witherspoon tells what advice Jennifer Aniston gave her on Friends set

During Late Night With Seth Meyers show, Reese was asked about her working experience on Friends set. She shared, “Oh, my gosh, yeah, so I was terrified. My body was there, and my head and my brain were somewhere else. I just had a baby.”


 

















“So, that's how I know it was 23 years ago, because now my baby is 23".

Then she revealed what advice Aniston gave to her, “I was terrified, but Aniston was so sweet to me, she was like, ‘They don't care if you mess up. They actually like it better when you mess up’,”

Source


No comments:

Jennifer Aniston announced launching of new products of Pvolve

Jennifer Aniston announced launching of new products of Pvolve. She partnered up with Pvolve after being introduced to it in 2021. She post...