Tuesday, December 6, 2022

Jennifer Aniston thinks Instagram is a torture for her

Jennifer Aniston thinks Instagram is a torture for She told the Los Angeles Times, Aniston has “two different phones” to keep herself from checking Instagram. “One sits in my office and when that [Instagramming] has to happen, I’ll commit to that.” After gaining over 16 million followers in her first week on the site, the actor still said that she wouldn’t let social media take over her life.


 
“The thing I don’t want to do, which was always a hesitation for me in the beginning, is be consumed by it. I don’t want to become distracted like that.” So don’t expect to see her on TikTok anytime soon.

Source

No comments:

Jennifer Aniston will not join Tik Tok. She tells why

 In an interview with ET, Jennifer Aniston tells, 'I don't have TikTok, nor will I ever. I just won't.' 'I'm not g...