Tuesday, December 27, 2022

Jennifer Aniston revealed one of the s*x scene that was cut from Horrible Bosses 2

Jennifer Aniston revealed one of the sex scene that was cut from Horrible Bosses 2. The scene was where her character was supposed to share a s*x scene with Day's but in a condition where he was unconscious.


 













She finds it awkward, describing, "Charlie Day’s character is in a coma, and I exploit him whilst he was in a coma".

"So it was a sex scene that was sort of.. they removed it. But I bet it will be in those DVD extras!"

"You usually have someone there to support [you] but he's just lying there in a coma... and I'm like front ways, this ways, that way... all by myself."

Source


No comments:

Jennifer Aniston will not join Tik Tok. She tells why

 In an interview with ET, Jennifer Aniston tells, 'I don't have TikTok, nor will I ever. I just won't.' 'I'm not g...