Thursday, November 10, 2022

Jennifer Aniston shows her sexy body

 Jennifer Aniston shows her sexy body on her Instagram with the caption, "End of an era. Thank you @allure for making me the cover girl of your very last print issue 🤍🥹 Photos by @zoeygrossman, glam by @mrchrismcmillan and @gucciwestman, styling by @shibonleigh…".

She was posing for Allure. During in an interview, she revealed, 'I was trying to get pregnant. It was a challenging road for me, the baby-making road'.

'All the years and years and years of speculation... It was really hard. I was going through IVF, drinking Chinese teas, you name it. I was throwing everything at it.'


No comments:

Jennifer Aniston will not join Tik Tok. She tells why

 In an interview with ET, Jennifer Aniston tells, 'I don't have TikTok, nor will I ever. I just won't.' 'I'm not g...