Wednesday, November 30, 2022

Jennifer Aniston mourns for singer and actress Irene Cara's death

Jennifer Aniston mourns for singer and actress Irene Cara's death. She posts on her Instagram, "Oh boy Irene Cara. Crushed. That movie.That song. That voice. That school. Those kids. Innocent and the whole world right in front of them. All of it sent me on my path. I was in. Sold. Hook line and sinker".





 











Irene Cara, is best known for her song in the movie "Flashdance". She died on Saturday at her home. The cause of her death is unknown. She was 63 years old.

 Her publicist Judith Moose said in a statement that was posted on Twitter, "She was a beautiful gifted soul whose legacy will live forever through her music and films".

Source

No comments:

Jennifer Aniston will not join Tik Tok. She tells why

 In an interview with ET, Jennifer Aniston tells, 'I don't have TikTok, nor will I ever. I just won't.' 'I'm not g...