Friday, July 2, 2021

Jennifer Aniston stays young by having a mindset to stay healthy

Jennifer Aniston stays young by having a mindset to stay healthy. She feels that age is only a number and she maintains young by learning from her mother.

She told Vogue, “My mother was always so healthy and beautifully fit when I was a kid. I’ve always had that as my foundation. That meant she didn’t eat junk food as a kid, and when she got older, she tried pizza and Wonder Bread to “rebel,” but quickly learned that her mom’s food choices made a difference.

“I started to look at my mother, and my grandmother, and the elders in my life. They didn’t have the knowledge we have now about ingredients and exercise. Yes, it’s great to be fit and look great… but it’s about your cells, your muscles, so we can grow old and thrive".

She continues, “I’m at the age where I’m more interested than ever in my health, and my life is thriving, but according to society this is when I should be going out to pasture. No, no, no. Youth is wasted on the young, I get it. But I want to keep putting information in my head that’s going to inspire me.”

“It’s just sort of been a theme in my life: to enjoy the age I am and not look at aging as a negative, but as the privilege that it is. We all age!”.



Source

No comments:

Jennifer Aniston announced launching of new products of Pvolve

Jennifer Aniston announced launching of new products of Pvolve. She partnered up with Pvolve after being introduced to it in 2021. She post...