@she_plusthree You know what I mean?
♬ original sound - Friends
Monday, July 12, 2021
TikToker Lisa Tranel looks like Jennifer Aniston
TikToker Lisa Tranel looks like Jennifer Aniston. Her TikTok video becomes viral after she lip-syncs a scene as Rachel from "Friends", which has over 5 million views.
In tbe video, she says, "I want to quit, but then I think I should stick it out. Then I think, why would such a person stay in such a demeaning job just because it's remotely related to the field they are interested in."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Jennifer Aniston shares that fans rely on Friends as a source of comfort
Jennifer Aniston shares that one of the most touching things fans tell her is they turn to Friends whenever they feel stressed, overwhelmed...
-
During an interview in 2010, Jennifer Aniston had a wardrobe malfunction. Aniston's top button pops open. Jennifer was promoting her mo...
-
Jennifer Aniston wants to rock a bikini when she turns 80. She tells, "If I can be the first 80-year-old to go out there successfully ...
-
Jennifer Aniston admits during Jimmy Kimmel' s show (2014) that she has tasted Jimmy Kimmel's wife's br**st milk. Aniston told ...
No comments:
Post a Comment