Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Jennifer Aniston talks about her Friends co-star Matthew Perry’s mental health

Jennifer Aniston talks about her Friends co-star Matthew Perry’s mental health.She told Today, “I didn’t understand the level of anxiety and self-torture [that] was put on Matthew Perry, if he didn’t get that laugh, and the devastation that he felt. Which makes a lot of sense.”

During a live audience show, Perry revealed, “To me, I felt like I was going to die if they didn’t laugh".

He continue, “It’s not healthy, for sure, but I would sometimes say a line and they wouldn’t laugh and I would sweat and just go into convulsions if I didn’t get the laugh I was supposed to get. I would freak out.”

Source

No comments:

Jennifer Aniston gives tips for maintaining healthy hair with great colour

Jennifer Aniston gives tips for maintaining healthy hair with great colour.  She has been coloring her hair for 30 years and she gets her h...