Jennifer Aniston uses 16:8 fasting diet to maintain her svelte body. This means she will fast for 16 hours and limit her meals to chosen eight-hour window. She explaind to Radio Times, ‘I do intermittent fasting, so no food in the morning. I noticed a big difference in going without solid food for 16 hours.’
When she’s not fasting, she starts her day with a celery juice, then meditation and a workout.
Source
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Jennifer Aniston shares that fans rely on Friends as a source of comfort
Jennifer Aniston shares that one of the most touching things fans tell her is they turn to Friends whenever they feel stressed, overwhelmed...
-
During an interview in 2010, Jennifer Aniston had a wardrobe malfunction. Aniston's top button pops open. Jennifer was promoting her mo...
-
Jennifer Aniston wants to rock a bikini when she turns 80. She tells, "If I can be the first 80-year-old to go out there successfully ...
-
Jennifer Aniston admits during Jimmy Kimmel' s show (2014) that she has tasted Jimmy Kimmel's wife's br**st milk. Aniston told ...
No comments:
Post a Comment