Thursday, October 24, 2019

Jennifer Aniston texted Justin Theroux, asking why didnt followed her in Instagram

Eventhough Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux have divorced, but they still keep in touch as friends.

Jennifer Aniston texted Justin Theroux, asking why didnt followed her in Instagram. Theroux told Entertainment Tonight, "She actually texted me. She said, 'You haven't followed me,' and I said, 'Of course I followed you!' and she's like, 'No you haven't!'"

"I realized I was one of the people caught in the glitch. So, I had followed, commented ... ." Translation: There's zero animosity between these two exes, and they even still text one another.

Source

No comments:

Jennifer Aniston will produce “9 to 5” reimagining for 20th Century Studios

Jennifer Aniston will produce “9 to 5” reimagining for 20th Century Studios, together with Echo Films partner Kristin Hahn. The script is b...