Eventhough Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux have divorced, but they still keep in touch as friends.
Jennifer Aniston texted Justin Theroux, asking why didnt followed her in Instagram. Theroux told Entertainment Tonight, "She actually texted me. She said, 'You haven't followed me,' and I said, 'Of course I followed you!' and she's like, 'No you haven't!'"
"I realized I was one of the people caught in the glitch. So, I had followed, commented ... ." Translation: There's zero animosity between these two exes, and they even still text one another.
Source
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Jennifer Aniston shares that fans rely on Friends as a source of comfort
Jennifer Aniston shares that one of the most touching things fans tell her is they turn to Friends whenever they feel stressed, overwhelmed...
-
During an interview in 2010, Jennifer Aniston had a wardrobe malfunction. Aniston's top button pops open. Jennifer was promoting her mo...
-
Jennifer Aniston wants to rock a bikini when she turns 80. She tells, "If I can be the first 80-year-old to go out there successfully ...
-
Jennifer Aniston admits during Jimmy Kimmel' s show (2014) that she has tasted Jimmy Kimmel's wife's br**st milk. Aniston told ...
No comments:
Post a Comment