Jennifer Aniston talks about her encounter with producer Harvey Weinstein in a new interview for Variety's Power Of Women issue. She tells, 'I remember, right when [his ex-wife] Georgina's clothing line Marchesa was starting. That's when he came to visit me in London while we were shooting'.
'He'd be like, "OK, so I'd like you to wear one of these to the premiere." And I went through the book, and at the time, it wasn't what it is today. It was not for me'.
Weistein wouldn't take no for an answer.
Jen went on: 'He was like, "You have to wear the dress." That was my only bullying. And I was like, "No, I will not wear the dress."'
Source
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Jennifer Aniston shares that fans rely on Friends as a source of comfort
Jennifer Aniston shares that one of the most touching things fans tell her is they turn to Friends whenever they feel stressed, overwhelmed...
-
During an interview in 2010, Jennifer Aniston had a wardrobe malfunction. Aniston's top button pops open. Jennifer was promoting her mo...
-
Jennifer Aniston wants to rock a bikini when she turns 80. She tells, "If I can be the first 80-year-old to go out there successfully ...
-
Jennifer Aniston admits during Jimmy Kimmel' s show (2014) that she has tasted Jimmy Kimmel's wife's br**st milk. Aniston told ...
No comments:
Post a Comment