Why John Mayer and Jennifer Aniston split? The former couple look happy together. But the relationship didn't last long. Mayer explained, “I’ll always be sorry that it didn’t las. In some ways I wish I could be with her. But I can’t change the fact that I need to be 32.”
“If Jennifer Aniston knows how to use BitTorrent (an online file sharing platform), I’ll eat my fucking shoe".
“The brunt of her success came before TMZ and Twitter. I think she’s still hoping it goes back to 1998. She saw my involvement in technology as courting distraction.”
Source
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Jennifer Aniston shares that fans rely on Friends as a source of comfort
Jennifer Aniston shares that one of the most touching things fans tell her is they turn to Friends whenever they feel stressed, overwhelmed...
-
During an interview in 2010, Jennifer Aniston had a wardrobe malfunction. Aniston's top button pops open. Jennifer was promoting her mo...
-
Jennifer Aniston wants to rock a bikini when she turns 80. She tells, "If I can be the first 80-year-old to go out there successfully ...
-
Jennifer Aniston admits during Jimmy Kimmel' s show (2014) that she has tasted Jimmy Kimmel's wife's br**st milk. Aniston told ...
No comments:
Post a Comment