Jennifer Aniston and Courteney Cox enjoys infrared saunas. It is reported that other celebrities like Selena Gomez and Lady Gaga also enjoy such treatment.
The sauna helps "release of endorphins, increased circulation and relaxed mind and muscles which leads to better sleep".
Aniston talks about the sauna, "My friend Courteney Cox - you may know her - had a portable infrared sauna that you go into. It kind of looks like a little igloo. It's such a game changer in terms of your skin detoxification and cell rejuvenation. So that I do a couple times a week right after I do the gym. I've noticed a real change in my energy, and my sleep, and my skin".
Source
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Jennifer Aniston shares that fans rely on Friends as a source of comfort
Jennifer Aniston shares that one of the most touching things fans tell her is they turn to Friends whenever they feel stressed, overwhelmed...
-
During an interview in 2010, Jennifer Aniston had a wardrobe malfunction. Aniston's top button pops open. Jennifer was promoting her mo...
-
Jennifer Aniston wants to rock a bikini when she turns 80. She tells, "If I can be the first 80-year-old to go out there successfully ...
-
Jennifer Aniston admits during Jimmy Kimmel' s show (2014) that she has tasted Jimmy Kimmel's wife's br**st milk. Aniston told ...
No comments:
Post a Comment