Jennifer Aniston wants to labelled as cute, rather than bombshell. She explains, ‘It feels ironic to be anointed as “sexy”. Bombshell wasn’t really my thing,’ she confessed. ‘I thought natural, cute and funny was sexy, you know?’
‘To be put in that [sexy] category, I was like, “Oh, this is nice,” But no, I didn’t have a “sexy” banner around my waist or start going to “sexy” school or anything like that,’ she joked. ‘Some days you’re hot and some days you’re not.’
Source
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Jennifer Aniston shares that fans rely on Friends as a source of comfort
Jennifer Aniston shares that one of the most touching things fans tell her is they turn to Friends whenever they feel stressed, overwhelmed...
-
During an interview in 2010, Jennifer Aniston had a wardrobe malfunction. Aniston's top button pops open. Jennifer was promoting her mo...
-
Jennifer Aniston wants to rock a bikini when she turns 80. She tells, "If I can be the first 80-year-old to go out there successfully ...
-
Jennifer Aniston admits during Jimmy Kimmel' s show (2014) that she has tasted Jimmy Kimmel's wife's br**st milk. Aniston told ...
No comments:
Post a Comment