Courteney Cox and Jennifer Aniston celebrated Independence Day together. Courteney shared a photo of both of them with a group of friends at her house with the caption, ‘Happy 4th everyone! I’m lucky to be spending it with so many girls that I love’.
Source
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Jennifer Aniston can’t stop raving about her boyfriend Jim Curtis's skills in the bedroom
Jennifer Aniston can’t stop raving about her boyfriend Jim Curtis's skills in the bedroom. Source tells, "Jen fully admits that sh...
-
During an interview in 2010, Jennifer Aniston had a wardrobe malfunction. Aniston's top button pops open. Jennifer was promoting her mo...
-
Jennifer Aniston wants to rock a bikini when she turns 80. She tells, "If I can be the first 80-year-old to go out there successfully ...
-
Jennifer Aniston admits during Jimmy Kimmel' s show (2014) that she has tasted Jimmy Kimmel's wife's br**st milk. Aniston told ...
No comments:
Post a Comment