Monday, July 22, 2019

Brad Pitt's marriage to Jennifer Aniston will still end regardless of Angelina Jolie's presence

Brad Pitt's marriage to Jennifer Aniston will still end regardless of Angelina Jolie's presence. This is because Pitt wasn't keen on Jennifer Aniston seeing her rising fame in series of Friends.

Brad stopped supporting her and attending filming and meeting her backstage at that moment.

In an interview with Parade magazine, Brad admitted that he was 'bored' while being married to her by saying, "It became very clear to me that I was intent on trying to find a movie about an interesting life, but I wasn’t living an interesting life myself.

"I think that my marriage [to Jennifer Aniston] had something to do with it. Trying to pretend the marriage was something that it wasn’t."

Source

No comments:

Jennifer Aniston's first boyfriend tells that she is world-class kisser at the age 12

Jennifer Aniston 's first boyfriend tells that she is world-class kisser at the age 12. Both of them dated when they were in seventh gra...