Thursday, February 14, 2019

Jennifer Aniston's deejay at her birthday bash is 17 years old

Jennifer Aniston's deejay at her birthday bash is 17 years old. The young deejay Ryan Anthony Robinson tells how he endup become her deejay, "Someone from Jennifer's team reached out via direct message on Instagram asking if I wanted to do the party. They told me when and where — but they never told me who it was for. Next thing I knew I was on a flight to LA."

"I knew who she was from watching 'Friends,' seeing her in different movies, 'Just Go With It', 'We're The Millers''.

And if he was a Jen fan before, he's an even bigger one now.

"She was super nice, had a great spirit. Just a lot of hugs, very bubbly, energy, she was great overall."

"She told me that I did a great job and that she was very happy I kept her dancing, and that I kept everybody on the dance floor all night. She danced with me too!"


Source

No comments:

Jennifer Aniston's first boyfriend tells that she is world-class kisser at the age 12

Jennifer Aniston 's first boyfriend tells that she is world-class kisser at the age 12. Both of them dated when they were in seventh gra...