Friday, February 22, 2019

Courteney Cox tells her feelings during emergency prinvate jet landing with Jennnifer Aniston

Courteney Cox tells her feelings during emergency prinvate jet landing with Jennnifer Aniston, “I’m not afraid of flying at all. My dad was a pilot, but I was really scared".

“When we were taking off, we heard this really loud bang and I was like, ‘Oh, that sounds like we should probably check that tyre

“There was no tyre at all, there was no wheel. Luckily, there are two wheels on each side and two in the front.”

“I sent a little text to Coco, ‘I love you,’ I didn’t say why, and to Johnny. I told him everything that was going on and I FaceTimed him after.”

Source

No comments:

Jennifer Aniston's first boyfriend tells that she is world-class kisser at the age 12

Jennifer Aniston 's first boyfriend tells that she is world-class kisser at the age 12. Both of them dated when they were in seventh gra...