Monday, December 17, 2018

Jennifer Aniston stayed in a haunted house before

Jennifer Aniston stayed in a haunted house before. The apartment was above Central Perk. She told James Corden, "This dishwasher would start to go, or the coffee-maker would start to go, or the stereo would just turn on at full volume. And it was terrifying."

She hired a ghost whisperer. She said, "They had frankincense and they put it in a little dish. And started saying all these things and the corner that she went to the dish cracked. ... (The ghost) hated my roommate. ... No (I didn't tell the roommate), I moved out. I feel terrible, but I couldn't say it doesn't like you. I mean that would be terrible."


Source

No comments:

Jennifer Aniston's close friend Kristin Hahn thinks her food are arousing

Jennifer Aniston 's close friend Kristin Hahn thinks her food are arousing.  Kristin explained, “I can’t exaggerate how much she loves i...