Wednesday, December 19, 2018

British actor and comic David Walliams was starstuck by Jennifer Aniston

British actor and comic David Walliams was starstuck by Jennifer Aniston when they first met before working together on the upcoming Netflix movie Murder Mystery.

He told Heat, “She is a dream. I was so starstruck because she’s so, so famous. I was like, ‘Oh my God, it’s Jennifer Aniston. What do I say to her?’ But she’s so charming and lovely.”

“Some of my friends were saying, ‘You should go out with her,’ but I think it would be a bit of a comedown from Brad Pitt and Justin Theroux. I wouldn’t wish that on her".

Source

No comments:

Jennifer Aniston's close friend Kristin Hahn thinks her food are arousing

Jennifer Aniston 's close friend Kristin Hahn thinks her food are arousing.  Kristin explained, “I can’t exaggerate how much she loves i...