Monday, December 31, 2018

Jennifer Aniston doesn't think she is glamorous

Jennifer Aniston doesn't think she is glamorous. She takes a long time to look glamorous on the red carpet. She explained, 'Me glamorous? This takes a couple of hours to do'.


'They don't know me as a glamorous person at all. They come over on the weekend - we call it Sunday Fun Day and it's sort of a fun, magical place for them to visit. It's all sweatpants, jeans and flip-flops'.

'I always chuckle inside when someone says something like that because I've never thought of myself that way.

'I didn't grow up being perceived that way and I've certainly had many moments in my life where I didn't feel good enough or pretty enough or anything enough, where I felt horrible about myself.

'But you just have to go through those periods and get stronger and realise how you are perceived really has to do with how you feel about yourself more than anything else.'

Source

No comments:

Jennifer Aniston wants her "Friends" co-stars to work out with her

Jennifer Aniston wants her "Friends" co-stars to work out with her. Jennifer maintains her svelte body by adopting Pvolve program...