Monday, August 6, 2018

Jennifer Aniston has hired a muscular personal trainer

Jennifer Aniston has hired a muscular personal trainer. The trainer almost two decades younger than her for boxing workouts. Lyon's manager Bryan Laverdure told The Sun, 'Leyon isn’t seeing anyone. He trains her (Jennifer) at her house'.

She told InStyle magazine, 'Last year I discovered boxing, and I love it. I have this trainer named Leyon, who I believe hung the moon'.

'It’s the longest workout I’ve actually stayed with consistently other than yoga. Boxing is a great way to get aggression out'.


Source

No comments:

Jennifer Aniston wants her "Friends" co-stars to work out with her

Jennifer Aniston wants her "Friends" co-stars to work out with her. Jennifer maintains her svelte body by adopting Pvolve program...