Tuesday, October 6, 2026

Jennifer Aniston was like a mobile pharmacy to Adam Sandler when they were working together

During an appearance on "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon" in 2023, Jennifer Aniston revealed that she was like a mobile pharmacy to Adam Sandler when they were working together.

She shared, "I very much love to take care of him. He’s so concerned with taking care of everybody else, which he really does. And he doesn’t take care of himself".

"I’m sorry to call you out on national television, Adam, but you have to know this. I have our little arsenal of herbs in my trailer. I make him smoothies when I can and give him all sorts of Chinese herbs when he’s exhausted. I’m like the mobile pharmacy. I’m the set medic".

No comments:

Jennifer Aniston was like a mobile pharmacy to Adam Sandler when they were working together

During an appearance on "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon" in 2023, Jennifer Aniston revealed that she was like a mobile ph...