Thursday, August 20, 2026

Jennifer Aniston will not eat this healthy vegetable

Jennifer Aniston will not eat this healthy vegetable. 

During an interview with her friend Jason Bateman, she tells, "I hate beets. Can't eat a beet, taste like dirt. Bateman even admitted he had never noticed a single beet anywhere in her house, which apparently should have tipped him off years earlier".

Jason asked Aniston about her favourite emoji. She replied, "Monkey with hands on eyes".

She told Yahoo Food how she likes to take her water, "I usually like it flat, and I like it cold. I'm not a room temperature girl. With my sparkling water, I put it on ice, and add Stevia drops if I want to add flavor. They have flavors like coffee, root beer, lemon or orange. Even cola! I mix it all up, and make healthy carbonated drinks."

No comments:

Jennifer Aniston will not eat this healthy vegetable

Jennifer Aniston will not eat this healthy vegetable.  During an interview with her friend Jason Bateman, she tells, "I hate beets. Ca...