Friday, June 14, 2024

Jennifer Aniston burst into tears after she finished singing for movie "Dumplin"

Jennifer Aniston burst into tears after she finished singing for movie "Dumplin". 

She sang background vocals for one song, "Push and Pull" and she was very nervous sing along with Dolly Parton.

Aniston recalled the moment, "As a kid, you fantasize, I sang into a hairbrush… I was pretty nervous, then I got really relaxed. When I finished I burst into tears!".

Parton thinks Aniston did great, saying, "I think it was because she was so relieved to be done. I was rooting for you. You did good. I was proud of you."

"I would imagine if I were to jump out of an airplane, I would probably have the same reaction of like ‘I just did that!'".

No comments:

Jennifer Aniston almost didn't get into the Emmys 2024

Jennifer Aniston almost didn't get into the Emmys 2024 because her ticket couldn't be scan through security for two minutes. Onlook...