Tuesday, October 3, 2023

What superhero role would Jennifer Aniston choose?

During Jennifer Aniston's appearance at the show’s TCA panel over the weekend, she revealed what superhero role she will accept if she was offered to be a superhero. 

She tells, “I wanted to be Wonder Woman, but I waited too long. I honestly feel like I’m kicking into a creative stride that I discovered a new love of this in a new way that I didn’t know that I had before. So, I almost have new eyes that I’m seeing what I do as an actor through. I want to do more comedies though, God. I’m ready to have some laughter.”

Gal Gadot is the latest Wonder Woman actress.

No comments:

Jennifer Aniston announced launching of new products of Pvolve

Jennifer Aniston announced launching of new products of Pvolve. She partnered up with Pvolve after being introduced to it in 2021. She post...