Sunday, September 26, 2021

Morning Show co-star Hasan Minhaj thought Jennifer Aniston hated him

Morning Show co-star Hasan Minhaj thought Jennifer Aniston hated him. He explained, "It was the second day I was on set, and I had to do this really intense scene where Eric and Alex Levy go head-to-head and Alex does not like Eric and it was really, really intense. While we were filming the scene, she's such a good actress, there was part of me that was like, ‘Does Rachel from Friends not like me?!'"

Minhaj added, "And then as soon as they hit cut she was like, ‘Honey, you were great. You did awesome.' And I was like, ‘Oh, thank god. But we're good right?' And she was like, ‘Yeah, yeah, yeah, we're fine.'"

Source

No comments:

Jennifer Aniston will not join Tik Tok. She tells why

 In an interview with ET, Jennifer Aniston tells, 'I don't have TikTok, nor will I ever. I just won't.' 'I'm not g...