Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Brad Pitt apologized to Jennifer Aniston after he gave harsh comments about her

Brad Pitt apologized to Jennifer Aniston after he gave harsh comments about her. During an interview with Parade Magazine, Brad said, “I started to get tired of spending my time sitting on the couch, a hand seal, in secret".

"It was getting pathetic. I think my marriage [to Jennifer Aniston] had something to do with it."

Brad then recall those comments and apologised to Jennifer and clarify the matter, "I didn’t mean to say that Jen was boring".

Then he compliments, “Jen is an incredibly generous, loving and hilarious woman and she remains my friend".

"I didn’t mean to say that Jen was boring, but that I was getting boring for myself, and that I was solely responsible for it."

Source

No comments:

Jennifer Aniston has talent in writting poem

 Jennifer Aniston has talent in writting poem. She wrote this to John Mayer when they were dating.  "Lucky in love, lucky in love Didn...