Monday, December 9, 2019

Jennifer Aniston may consider to have another dog

Jennifer Aniston may consider to have another dog after she lost her beloved dog Dolly. She tells PEOPLE, “Oh God, I’ve come so close [to getting another]".

“And my friend Ellen DeGeneres, as you know, loves nothing more than to bombard me with extremely heartbreaking photographs of animals that need homes. And by the way, if I could have a llama, a pig, an alpaca, sheep, goats, I would. But I have to be very sensitive to [her dogs] Clyde and Sophie because it’s all about whether they are going to be happy.


Source

No comments:

Jennifer Aniston wants to help Britney Spears

Jennifer Aniston wants to help Britney Spears by giving her some guidance as she is worry about her as she sees there is a link between Bri...