Friday, December 6, 2019

Jennifer Aniston is capable of doing lots of things

Jennifer Aniston is capable of doing lots of things. This is what 2019 has taught her. She tells PEOPLE, "How much I’m capable of. The words, ‘I dare you’ or ‘No’ always make me kind of go, ‘Oh, okay. Well, let’s just see.'”

Talking about her tv series Apple, she said, “Doing it, I mean we were really flying by the seat of our pants. Apple itself was building a streaming service so everyone was like, we’re all in this together and this is exhilarating and terrifying. But at the same time, it was unbelievably rewarding,” she adds. “Just to be that involved. To really take on a subject that could be touchy and obviously taboo—and also necessary during this time that we’re in. I feel like I’ve got wind burn, let’s just say that.”


Source

No comments:

Jennifer Aniston wants to help Britney Spears

Jennifer Aniston wants to help Britney Spears by giving her some guidance as she is worry about her as she sees there is a link between Bri...