Friday, March 22, 2019

Jennifer Aniston encourage Courteney Cox to post a video of herself visiting the old Friends apartment

Jennifer Aniston encourage Courteney Cox to post a video of herself visiting the old Friends apartment. Cox tels, "I was having dinner and someone said, 'You know, the Friends building is just about two blocks over. The Friends building? What does that even mean?... I didn’t remember the interstitial shots outside."

"So last night I posted that, and I was at Jennifer's house. She's like, 'Post that now and see what happens,' because she's not on Instagram yet. I'm thinking to myself, it's probably better to post this between 9 and 12 because that's where my fans are. But I didn't, I posted it late at night and it's still [getting a lot of coverage]."


Source

No comments:

Britney Spears posted a photo of Jennifer Aniston on her Instagram that causes confusion

Britney Spears posted a photo of Jennifer Aniston on her Instagram that causes confusion among the fans. The photo was from Jennifer's ...