Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Jennifer Aniston present an award to her good friend Chris McMillan

Jennifer Aniston attended the InStyle Awards at The Getty Center in Los Angeles and while she was there, she presents Hairstylist of the Year award to her good friend Chris McMillan.

Aniston say this during presenting the award, "I am here to talk about my dear friend. My dearest friend. My brother from another mother. My husband that will never marry me because he is gay. Well, maybe, there are movies about that."

You are one of the most passionate and kind human beings that I've had the good fortune of getting to know and call you my family. I feel blessed for that. We are going on almost 25 years together which is shocking to me….We have literally saved each other's lives and hearts many, many times and I mean that literally and figuratively."

Chris also give thanks to Jennife, "She has taught me to not only have a friend but to be a friend. I am so lucky to have a muse like Jen. Who could ask for a better partner in crime?"

Source

No comments:

Jennifer Aniston wants her "Friends" co-stars to work out with her

Jennifer Aniston wants her "Friends" co-stars to work out with her. Jennifer maintains her svelte body by adopting Pvolve program...