Thursday, September 6, 2018

Jennifer Aniston jokes that she and Dolly Parton doing a duet

When Dolly Parton was invited for dinner at Jennifer Aniston's house, Parton was singing her song "9 to 5" and she told Aniston that they should perform together.

Aniston tells DeGeneres, "I said, 'I would love to be on one of those tracks. I was sort of kidding. Literally, last week we got an email form Sony with the schedule for the recordings and there's Jen and Dolly 12-1:30 on Tuesday. I was like, 'This has got to be a joke!'"

"You can't turn her down", said DeGeneres. Aniston responded, "I'm not singing with Dolly Parton on an album that's going to be heard by hopefully millions of people!. I'm still up in the air of whether or not I should do it. I don't know if I'm doing it."


Source

No comments:

Jennifer Aniston's first boyfriend tells that she is world-class kisser at the age 12

Jennifer Aniston 's first boyfriend tells that she is world-class kisser at the age 12. Both of them dated when they were in seventh gra...