Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Kimmel talks with Jennifer Aniston's ex Justin Theroux about his new friends

Kimmel talks with Justin Theroux about his new friends Queer Eye. Kimmel says, “It hasn’t been the same without you this season because you moved to New York, and you have new friends now".

“They’ve sort of included me in their little wolf pack. I was a big fan of the first season. I kind of binged it, and then I did one of those things that I’ve never done before in my life … I was just like ‘I’m just gonna DM them’ ’cause I saw in his stories that he was in New York. I was making a quiche … I sent him a little [message] and was like, ‘Hey, you probably won’t get this. This is Justin, and I’m making a quiche this Easter, so if you want to come by’ — I knew he was in Brooklyn or something because he was with Antoni, and he immediately hit me back and was like ‘oh my God, yes, okay, right away!’ So, he came over. Antoni didn’t come over that time, but he came over, we had quiche, and now it’s become this kind of thing whenever they’re in town.”


Source

No comments:

Jennifer Aniston's first boyfriend tells that she is world-class kisser at the age 12

Jennifer Aniston 's first boyfriend tells that she is world-class kisser at the age 12. Both of them dated when they were in seventh gra...