Trish, who worked with Jennifer Aniston before on Glamour’s series of short films, gushes about her. Trish said: “I worked with Jen and Kate. They were both really lovely. I had about two weeks with Jennifer Aniston. They were working on a project where they realised the real-life stories of readers of Glamour magazine.
Source
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Jennifer Aniston can’t stop raving about her boyfriend Jim Curtis's skills in the bedroom
Jennifer Aniston can’t stop raving about her boyfriend Jim Curtis's skills in the bedroom. Source tells, "Jen fully admits that sh...
-
During an interview in 2010, Jennifer Aniston had a wardrobe malfunction. Aniston's top button pops open. Jennifer was promoting her mo...
-
Jennifer Aniston wants to rock a bikini when she turns 80. She tells, "If I can be the first 80-year-old to go out there successfully ...
-
Jennifer Aniston admits during Jimmy Kimmel' s show (2014) that she has tasted Jimmy Kimmel's wife's br**st milk. Aniston told ...
No comments:
Post a Comment