Source
Saturday, May 14, 2016
Jennifer Aniston likes to surprise her muscles
Jennifer Aniston likes to surprise her muscles. She told Well+Good (via SELF), "For me, changing up my workout routine is key. I always try to surprise my muscles. In Los Angeles, I workout at Rise Nation, which is a fitness climbing cardio class -- it's such a great workout!"

Source
Source
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Jennifer Aniston’s boyfriend, Jim Curtis, thanked his publishing team in his book, but not Jennifer
Jennifer Aniston ’s boyfriend, Jim Curtis, thanked his publishing team in his book, "The Book of Possibility" but not Jennifer. A ...
-
During an interview in 2010, Jennifer Aniston had a wardrobe malfunction. Aniston's top button pops open. Jennifer was promoting her mo...
-
Jennifer Aniston wants to rock a bikini when she turns 80. She tells, "If I can be the first 80-year-old to go out there successfully ...
-
Jennifer Aniston admits during Jimmy Kimmel' s show (2014) that she has tasted Jimmy Kimmel's wife's br**st milk. Aniston told ...
No comments:
Post a Comment