Sunday, October 9, 2011

Jennifer Aniston no more think of Brad Pitt

Image Hosting

According to Zach Galifianakis, Jennifer Aniston is no more think of her ex husband Brad.

He waid, "I had found this guy [in our hotel] who looked exactly like Brad Pitt. I wanted to use that in some way. I said, 'Jennifer, I have this guy who looks like Brad Pitt. I want to make it seem like I think it's him.'"

"She looked at me like, 'What the f--k?'" an embarrassed Galifianakis admitted. "And I totally agreed with her. How rude of me to do that! Why would she want to talk about that? She get inundated with that sh-t all the time. I totally understood."

Source

No comments:

Jennifer Aniston has talent in writting poem

 Jennifer Aniston has talent in writting poem. She wrote this to John Mayer when they were dating.  "Lucky in love, lucky in love Didn...