Simon Cowell is no more a judge in American Idol. What Jennifer Aniston has to say about this matter? About not having Simon there.
She told this to Oprah, "I have to say this new 'American Idol' gang make me so excited, because you just feel so happy now. As opposed to before I would watch it, me personally, I would feel so horrible for those people who are going out there. ... It just [felt] negative."
Source
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Jennifer Aniston shares that fans rely on Friends as a source of comfort
Jennifer Aniston shares that one of the most touching things fans tell her is they turn to Friends whenever they feel stressed, overwhelmed...
-
During an interview in 2010, Jennifer Aniston had a wardrobe malfunction. Aniston's top button pops open. Jennifer was promoting her mo...
-
Jennifer Aniston wants to rock a bikini when she turns 80. She tells, "If I can be the first 80-year-old to go out there successfully ...
-
Jennifer Aniston admits during Jimmy Kimmel' s show (2014) that she has tasted Jimmy Kimmel's wife's br**st milk. Aniston told ...
No comments:
Post a Comment