Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Courteney Cox still wears Jennifer Aniston's necklace

Courteney Cox still wears the necklace that was given by Jennifer Aniston when her daughter, Coco was born almost seven years ago.

Access Hollywood’s Billy Bush talked with her. Billy asked Courteney, “Now tell me Courteney, you’re wearing two things on you right now that you care about a lot, OmniPeace is one but I love your little chain Coco."

“Thank you, [I] got this when she was born from Jennifer."

“Jennifer Aniston gave you that? How cute".

“Not Jennifer Aniston, my friend, um, Jennifer, um… no, I’m just kidding."

“But do you wear it everyday? "

“You know what? Recently I’ve been wearing it every single day. I re-found it again, because obviously, she’s 6-and-a-half years old… I wear it everyday, ‘cause, you know, she’s my girl.”

Source

No comments:

Jennifer Aniston's first boyfriend tells that she is world-class kisser at the age 12

Jennifer Aniston 's first boyfriend tells that she is world-class kisser at the age 12. Both of them dated when they were in seventh gra...